Monday, April 03, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

Yeah, you know what this is
It's a celebration, bitches!
Grab a drink, grab a glass
After that I grab yo ass
Why you actin' all
Shy and all
Why is y'all
Lyin' for?
"I never did this before..."
Stop that
What, you want some petron?
I got that.


Kanye West "Celebration"


And I'm off!


I'm celebrating my 20+ year of existence and damn proud of it. I rang in my personal new year at Lima - located at the ever so fabulous 14th and K St - on an evening hosted by Gilbert Arenas and Fat Joe. I was ever so fortunate to receive birthday greetings from both hosts, not once, but twice - thanks Terror Squad and Washington's own Wizard :)!

There are so many things that you can get away with on your birthday, including walking bare foot on 14th Street, while meeting the Sigma from BET's newest season of College Hill and not realizing it until you make it home - I knew there was a reason that dude looked so familiar . . .

ANYWAY, i'm drunk and my day is just beginning - more to report later . . .

3 Comments:

Blogger Asian Mistress said...

Hollllaaaaa see ya tonight!!

3:54 PM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

last night was funnnnnnnnn

11:59 AM  
Blogger Molly Malone said...

Happy Birthday!!

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home