Thursday, March 16, 2006

goodbye my lover . . .

i resisted the urge to blog about my recent loverboy in the interest of not jinxing the possibility of the connection developing into something of substance.

several months ago, while at one of my wednesday spots i noticed one of my girl's friends as he came in - my immediate thought . . . "i want that". moments later, after silently drooling over him for a few moments i was told that he had a girlfriend - RED FLAG #1. determination set in and my plan of action was to wait out his unhappy relationship . . . be that friend ready to pick up the pieces. i was in recovery from finding out that my ex was engaged so i was starved for even the possibility of attention.

after several months of waiting the opportunity arose - i got to spend some time with him and a few of our mutuals on valentine's day. RED FLAGS #2-3: he was out with his boy and some girls on valentine's day, he made these crazy ass comments about why he didn't want to be this chic he'd been with for over a year and a half.

fast forward to our first date. can i say that was a wonderful date, but hell it doesn't matter now, because in due time all good things must come to an end.

after three weeks of multiple strings of text messages, lovely sleepovers, in-depth conversation at the crack of dawn and one major discussion, he let ME go. obviously he didn't get the memo - i break hearts, i don't have my heart broken. luckily, i wasn't that into him . . .

that little shit kept me away from my blog, but i'm back - with a vengeance!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Molly Malone said...

I wondered where you were! I'm sorry about asshole. hugs.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home