Friday, March 03, 2006

dreams and wishes do come true

i'd been hoping for a miracle that would allow me to see one of my all-time favorite bands. tonight my prayers were answered and a dear friendship further solidified . . . i was a member of the fanatic audience sending chris martin birthday wishes while singing along on every song played by coldplay. there is nothing like seeing the excitement of 1000's of people as the first four notes of an anticipated song are played. even with me seeing the show last year at nissan, i am still amazed by the band. an added bonus of the show was hearing fiona apple live. thank you, you know who you are - life was beautiful tonight.

4 Comments:

Blogger VP of Dior said...

yay! you saw the show. wasn't it great. def worth the 90 bones.

11:32 AM  
Blogger NubianTemptres43 said...

yes, diva527 - SHE really does care ;)

vpod (that's my new name for you) - the show was fabulous. although it was similar to september it was on another level. i' was so moved that i couldn't put it into words, i'm gonna link to your description . . .

1:27 PM  
Blogger Molly Malone said...

I'm so glad you got to go!!

3:40 PM  
Blogger Asian Mistress said...

Hahaha yall didn't invite me? ;)

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home