Tuesday, April 18, 2006

A bunch of random stuff about me

Thanks to Hustleman for the Pseudo Survey . . .

Current mood: Chill

1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT RING? Does a promise ring count (that's a southern thing)
2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP? On and off for 10 years
3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED? $20 iTunes gift certificate
4. Ever dropped a cell phone? Yeah
5. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? An hour ago
6. THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON? My high ass rent
7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE? A turkey sandwich
8. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? His height, eyes and teeth
9. ONE FAVORITE SONG? That's hard - right now I'm feeling Conceited by Remy Ma
10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE? SW Waterfront
11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED: Bishop McNamara High School
12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER: T-mobile
13. FAVORITE MALL STORE: GAP
14. LONGEST JOB YOU HAD: Two years, PR associate
15. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE? Nope
16. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE? I used to, now I just drunk dial
17. LAST WEDDING YOU ATTENDED: My girl Blythe's wedding in New Orleans
18. FIRST FRIEND YOU'D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY: I'd call KD and tell her that I'm Oprah and she's Gayle
19. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR BEST FRIEND? September, I think
20. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT: That's a toss up between Taco Bell and Chik-fil-A
21. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE HEARD? We'll be friends forever
22?
23. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS? Dragonfly at the moment
24. CAN YOU COOK? Hell yeah, I'm Southern raised
25. WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE? The second to last car on the Green Line, or somebody else's
26. BEST KISSER? Marcus
27. LAST TIME YOU CRIED? The other day while talking to Loverboy one morning
28?
29. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF: My ability to bounce back from bullshit
30. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF: Lack of focus while in school and now I'm trying to get back in the race . . .
32. LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A JOB: While working at a PR firm I had to do media monitoring starting at 5 AM and I'd leave at 5 PM so that's 12 hours
33. FAVORITE MOVIE? Life is Beautiful
34. CAN YOU SING? I was in concert choir in college, but I'm not all up in church blowing
35. LAST CONCERT ATTENDED? Coldplay
36. LAST KISS? Saturday
37. LAST MOVIE RENTED: Walk the Line
38. ONE THING YOU NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT: My purse cause it has my keys, debit card and cell phone
39. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT? New Orleans
WHAT HAPPENED TO 40-42???
43. LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER? Laptop
44. FAVORITE COMEDIAN? Eddie Murphy cause we have the same birthday . . .
45?
46. SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES? Depends on who's with me ;)
47. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT? My GAP bear Pete
48. DO LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK? I used to be addicted to them
49. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE? Maybe 2 or 3
50. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST? Pancakes!!!
51. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE? If its fresh, I've gotten to the point where I can do black coffee
52. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS? I don't eat infant chickens
53. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY? Hell yeah! God made the stars
54. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? EE
55. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST? CJ
56. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECIEVED? "how has your day been?
57?
58. NUMBER OF PILLOWS? Six total (I like bed decor), but I sleep on one or two, depending on if I'm alone or not
59. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW? A black tee shirt and boy shorts
60. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC OR SONG? Giving up is so hard to do/I've tried/But it just ain't no use/Giving up, so hard to do/I said I've tried/But it just ain't no use
61. WHAT KIND OF JELLY DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PB & J SANDWICH? Strawberry
62. CAN YOU PLAY POOL? I'm alright
63. CAN YOU SWIM? Yes
64. FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Dulce de Leche
65. DO YOU LIKE MAPS? The song or reading them, I love Google Maps
66. TELL ME A RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: The love of my life is no longer alive
67?
68. EVER ATTEND A THEME PARTY? Yes
69. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? The time between Summer and Fall
70. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AT SOMETHING STUPID? A few minutes ago, talking to EE
71. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING? Late, as usual - 7 45 AM
72. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER? The possibility of a snow day
73. LAST TIME A COP GAVE YOU A TICKET? Last winter in Chinatown
75. NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET? I don't remember my first, but my last was
Charlie Parker, he went by his middle name
76. DO YOU THINK PIRATES ARE COOL OR OVERRATED? All I know is Johnny Depp is fine
77. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND?? Hanging out and going to a homebuyers seminar
78. BIRTHDATE: April 3rd
79. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE: Happy
80-84???
85. ARE YOU ON A LAPTOP? Yup
Where is 86?
87. ARE YOU SMILING? Not right now
88. DO YOU HAVE ON EYELINER? Nope, I don't like stuff near my eyes, except mascara
89. DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW? Yeah, unfortunately
90. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO? Some where beautiful - the Greece or Africa
91?
92. ARE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL? No, but I miss it every once in a while
93. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH? Nope, he knows I like him
94. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NAME? Na Na from around the WA-AY
95. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHING SUIT? I don't have one, but the one I want is black
96. DOES YOUR SCHOOL START IN AUGUST? Yeah, but I'm outta school
97. DID YOU GO ON VACATION LAST MONTH? No, but I took a sick day
98. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON A CRUISE? No, I'm going in June
99. DO YOU HAVE A SISTER? A half sister . . .
100. ARE YOU UPSTAIRS? I'm on the 8th floor of my building . . . that's up a few flights of stairs
101. ARE YOU IN LOVE? Nah, but I wanna be
102. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL? Only to support other people
103. DO YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE ANYONE PARTICULAR RIGHT NOW? Yeah, Joshua
104. WHAT JEWELRY ARE YOU WEARING? None
105. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AFTER THIS SURVEY? Wash my hair

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home