Tuesday, February 21, 2006

10 times 3 . . .


equals 30, so in honor of my 30th post, my three years to 30 and ummmm . . . my birth month having 30 days i'm gonna list three top ten's over the next 3 days.

TOP TEN THINGS PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME
1. despite my seemingly outgoing personality, i'm shy
2. i was once given a rabbit as an easter gift, it scared me
3. i've cheated on at least three of my boyfriends or wanted to leave them for someone else
4. i'm a republican - 'nuf said and don't ask me why . . .
5. i'm afraid of marriage due to my fear of divorce
6. i have TMJ
7. i miss xanax, but i'm too afraid of the potential of getting addicted to take it
8. i sleep with a teddy bear, sometimes
9. i hate chocolate, eggs and milk
10. i regret never studying film and screenwriting

3 Comments:

Blogger Molly Malone said...

I will refrain from passing moral judgement on your distaste for chocolate. [weeping] I know you to be a stellar human being otherwise! As for the TMJ, however ... what the crap is that about?

;)

10:57 PM  
Blogger NubianTemptres43 said...

i used to clinch my teeth in my sleep . . .

12:55 AM  
Blogger Siryn said...

too bad, chocolate can be sooo good for you. ;) according to recent studies... :)

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home