Saturday, January 28, 2006

countdown . . . are you ready?

so i will be waking up in a few hours to embark on a journey that less than 1% of the population actually completes -- my very first marathon.

so i'm nervous about several things . . . my mental and physical preparation . . . whether or not i ate too much mac and cheese over the past week . . .if my new knee injury is going to effect my performance at all . . . how long the run will take . . . and what time i'll finish.

training for four months was more than worth it, i mean, who wouldn't want to lose weight, tone up and increase endurance. i also had the opportunity to meet a lot of really nice people and come on I FOUND A JOB because of it, and that came right on time.

hopefully the weather will cooperate tomorrow and we will have a dry run, i'm super excited and ready for this to be OVER!

1 Comments:

Blogger Asian Mistress said...

Good luck!!!!!!

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home