Tuesday, August 15, 2006

say it isn't so kanye . . .

its pitiful that this is what has brought me back to the blogging circle, but it is what it is.

i was so upset it took me a whole day to get over the recent news - my lover is now engaged - the horror. it doesn't matter that we have never met, he was being a little too hasty in popping the question before actually meeting me.

if you live in a hip hop news bubble, kanye west has proposed to his on-again-off-again (ex) girlfriend, alexis "blank". i was comforted in the fact that he didn't propose to that brooke chick, but i've lost faith in my fellow snoops, as not a single one can come up with a last name for this unidentified woman.

are none of you journalist kanye fans? have any of you been listening? has anyone considered that the unknown alexis' last name is perhaps, rany (sp?)?

track 8 of kanye's first album, college dropout, never let me down features the following lyrics:

So i promised to Mr. Rany i'm gonna marry your daughter . . .

1 + 1 always = 2

now, it has also been mentioned that the girl in question was around prior to his infamous 2002 car accident. i bet that this alexis "blank" is probably a delta, too, if you do some investigating and listen hard enough.

And just imagine how my girl feel
On the plane scared as hell that her guy look like Emitt Till
She was with me before the deal she been trying to be mine
She a delta so she been throwing that Dynasty sign

Through the Wire, College Dropout

well, my pain has been replaced with my desire to reveal this chicks true identity. the search continues . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Asian Mistress said...

All you gotta do is google some Alexis Rany and DST...haha.

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home