Thursday, December 08, 2005

is honesty always the best policy . . .


after listening to sia's "breathe me" for the umpteenth time this week, i've started to realize that i often sabotoge my own happiness in the name of truth and honesty.

a few weeks ago my recently rekindled flame/love was kind enough to sponsor my trip to see him for four days. during my visit loverboy was also so generous to lend me his car for a few hours to see my gurlfriends and family while he was at work. of course, being the BAD girl that i am, i decided to pay a visit to an ex-boyfriend and not so lost lover . . . of course i didn't do anything that would damage my pending relationship, aside from the well-known no-no: going to see a man, or two, in another man's car . . .

well, fast forward to tonight, in a moment of stupidity i decided that i should be "honest" and tell the "truth" about my outing. what in the hell was i thinking? of course, like any resonable man during the christmas season, he made his anger known and kindly told me that i'd just forfited a very nice x-mas gift! DAYUMMMMM!!! come on homie, when will you learn that honesty is not all its cracked up to be?

either way it goes, i've screwed myself . . .

3 Comments:

Blogger Asian Mistress said...

Oh good first post my love! Watch out you will become addicted! Hah.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Siryn said...

WHY would you go see an ex? There must be more to this story.

9:28 PM  
Blogger NubianTemptres43 said...

of course there's more . . . i can't give up too many details.

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home